Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day:)

Happy Valentine's Day!
I worked in Sweet Spells today and it was just nonstop until the moment I ran out of there. It is the most fast paced place that I work in, and days seem to fly by there, but today was the busiest I have ever experienced. We could not even keep up with the food. My friend Santiago was making caramel apples for four hours straight without a break and every single time one row would be done, they were quickly taken away and distributed among our sweet toothed guests. The line was out of the door for most of the night and we completely ran out of candy apples and even cookies. But my fellow cast members and I beasted it up and worked together to get everything done. I got off an hour earlier than the "closing" people did so I'm not entirely sure how that part of the night went but I pitched in and cleaned counters and washed all the dishes that we are allowed to clean during open hours.
Christy and I had a nice romantic dinner together because we got off at the same time and our boyfriends are not with us so we became each others Valentine for the night. We warmed up pizza and veggies. Very yummy. My family spent the day in Magic Kingdom I believe, tuesday and wednesday are my days off this week so I get to hang with them!

I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day and have a Magical Day tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment